For over 20 years, the professionals at Hexagon Tax Professionals have helped numerous clients with their retirement vehicle to include Self managed Super fund (SMSF).
Our team can help with your entire fund establishment: set-up, investment advice, administration, compliance, tax and accounting and all other rollover and regulatory documentation such as minutes, investment strategy, life insurance etc.
SMSF SETUP, ACCOUNTING AND COMPLIANCE
Hexagon Tax Professionals will help you find solutions to your SMSF problems quickly and efficiently ensuring that all the needs running a SMSF are met and compliant.
We provide the following Advice and services:
- Accounting, ABN and TFN
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Member reporting
- Tax and Capital gains tax
- SMSF Setup (Self Manage Superannuation Fund)
- Regulatory Returns
- Administration superannuation funds
- Structuring pensions services
- Super Fund compliance reviews
- Wealth acceleration via Borrowing
- Investment & Contributions advice
Reasons why you should consider your own SMSF Setup
Self-managed super is the largest and fastest growing super sector in Australia and over 2,000 new funds are established every month, adding to the current total of over 400,000. Smart super strategies include:
- Personalize your investment
- Purchase direct property tax-effectively
- keep it all in the family maximium 4 members.
- Grow your super with borrowed money
- Make Illness and death insurance more affordable
- Claim death and disability benefits as a tax deduction within super.
Investments you can make within your SMSF include:
Shares, Term Deposits, Bonds, Business real property, Direct Residential Property, Managed funds, Property trusts, and many more. For more risk appetite investors can also invest in artwork, coins and stamps etc. Your Personal SMSF can be used as an Accumulation Superannuation, Transitional to Retirement or Personal Pension Vehicle. To start just follow the three simple steps:
Who Benefits From SMSF Setup
A Self Managed Super Fund is ideal for those with a large balance, and those who want to control their investments, such as real estate, starting a pension phase, transitioning to retirement, or borrowing to invest or individuals who want full control of their superannuation and who are responsible.